|Home Symptoms of HIV Counseling How to Use Companies/ Clinics HIV news Order HIV Test kit Now Oral HIV test kit|
|Click here to order an HIV test kit online
Call: 011 482 5135
(South Africa only)
How to use an HIV Test KitClick here to Download Hiv Test Kit Instructions
HIV test kits are quick and easy to use. Within 10 minutes you will have your HIV test result.
Please note that due to varying supply, some kits may vary slightly from the photos below. The photos below are taken from the stock that we usually sell. ALL test kits are sold with detailed instructions in English for that particular kit.
First open the packet,
Inside the HIV test kit you will find the following items
How to test for HIV
watch the video on how to use an HIV test kit here or follow the step by step instructions below. For a video on how to use the HIV test kit in Tswana click here, for Zulu click here.
1. Bring all components to room temperature. Clean finger with alcohol swab
2. Remove cap from the safety lancet.
3. Place white end of lancet against finger.
4. Press the lancet firmly against finger until a click is heard
5. Draw up blood into plastic pipette
6. Deliver one drop of blood into the well marked S
7. Add 2 drops of the sample diluent into the well marked D
8. Wait for 15 minutes to interpret the results
Points to remember:
How to read HIV test results
Now that you have done the test, wait 10 minutes and read the results as below.
HIV Negative result
HIV Positive result
If you are HIV positive, then you need counseling.